Friend-specific questions

I've noticed that some of my friends have their own typical questions that they like to ask me from time to time. Rather abstract and general ones, and the wording sometimes varies, but nonetheless:

"Are you OK?" (said with quite a touching, concerned look - it makes me wonder what I've done to deserve such pity)

"Why are you always so sad?" (said with more of an interested, contemplative tone than the previous question - it makes me wonder what I've done to deserve such close scrutiny/observation/examination)

"What are you wearing?" (said with a pseudo-confused and -innocent look which we both know is an act to mitigate the actual attempt at messing with my self-confidence - it makes me wonder how many kilos I have to lose before I look good in things)

5 comments:

Flaky said...

you dont have to loose any kilos....believe me I am in hell over lost kilos lol....
so what friends?

Anonymous said...

Anna and Martin are the first ones. The last one is someone I don't talk to anymore (do the maths).

Flaky said...

I miss u! u going to the student fest or the ball?

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I'm going to try and get tickets to both of them (even though I feel averse to the prom). We miss you too baby.

sophie said...

homecoming queen:
marina yudanov...
KLOCKRENT!